Water Borehole Drilling and Installation
Save up to 80% of your water costs by installing a water borehole system.
- We Supply the Complete Package for Devon & Cornwall.
- Survey the site
- Seek necessary permissions from the Statutory Undertakers if required*
- Drill and line the hole to the required depth with WRAS** approved Liners
- Specify and Install the pump
- Test the water and specify/design the water treatment system required.
- Supply and install the required water treatment system using National Water Hygiene qualified personnel.
- Create an ongoing maintenance schedule and service the system as required.
- Provide a 24 Hour Call out service if you have no water.
This ensures that you have a single point of contact if there are any ongoing issues with your system.
We have drilled water boreholes in most areas of Devon and Cornwall and because of this we have access to an extensive database of information on borehole water quality and quantity. This gives us an unparalleled position on advising our customers on their chance of a decent water borehole supply.
Pictured: Water borehole drilling – water found!